You probably don’t give too much thought to the parts of a refrigerator unless it breaks down, or it comes time to buy a new model. In order to get the most out of this important appliance it can be extremely nice to know exactly how it keeps your food cold—and Leslie Pollock, the owner of Hesperia Appliance Repair Brothers, is here to help.
Read below to find out what you might need to understand about how refrigerators work, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s the right time to reach out to an appliance repair service in Hesperia, CA.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There aren’t too many houses that do not feature a refrigerator in the kitchen. It’s been a standard appliance for a lot of years now. A refrigerator can store food at the best temperature, to stop spoilage and slow down harmful bacteria. The process of refrigeration works by distributing the warmth from the interior of the unit to the exterior, relying on principles of condensation and evaporation.
The standard parts of your refrigerator are. For questions or service in Hesperia, CA call Hesperia Appliance Repair Brothers:
A refrigerator compressor is a combo of a pump and motor, and it’s responsible for the circulation of refrigerant in the system.
A compressor is a very important piece of a refrigerator. You should enlist a Hesperia appliance repair service if the compressor is not working.
A refrigerator condenser is found on the rear outside panel of the appliance and is there to disperse the heat absorbed from inside the refrigerator out into the surrounding air.
The evaporator is stored in the interior of the refrigerator where it absorbs the heat held inside of it, thereby lowering the temperature inside the unit.
Once the evaporator isn’t working, it’s time to hire a local appliance repair service in Hesperia, CA. Don’t wait until it is too late.
Liquid coolant is directed within a capillary tube that acts as an expansion device as it cools the gas inside, thereby transforming it into liquid.
A refrigerator thermostat helps regulate the current temperature inside a refrigerator, engaging a new cooling period as needed.
A thermostat inside of a refrigerator is often prone to issues. Troubleshoot and hire a professional appliance repairman in Hesperia for repair right after a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. When the temperature inside the refrigerator rises above the set point sensors alert the compressor to engage, and then the cool down begins. The unit attracts the cold liquid refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes it, and increases the temperature, so it can turn into a gas.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit guides the hot gas in the direction of the condenser coils located on the back of the refrigerator, at which point it comes in contact with the lower temperature in the home and returns to a liquid form.
3. The cooled refrigerant continues on its journey to the refrigerator evaporator, pushing through the many coils on the interior of the refrigerator and top freezer compartment.
4. The coolant absorbs the hot air from within the refrigerator, cooling the temperature until it has reached the desired final point.
5. The liquid then will evaporate, and turns back to a gas state, and then returns to the compressor to then continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is often found in several applications and household appliances, this includes heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and freezers. By extracting heat from one place and then relocating it to elsewhere the continuous cycle of refrigeration helps cooling your house, creates a optimal storage space for perishable food, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of a lot of different common products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require professional attention? Time to schedule an appointment with Hesperia Appliance Repair Brothers in Hesperia, CA.
Hesperia Appliance Repair Brothers can service nearly all popular brands of refrigerators – includes restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our experienced technicians in Hesperia are trained to troubleshoot and repair issues with cooling, ice makers, condensation, water puddles and leaks, bulbs, touch panels, smart technology and countless other problems. We everything about refrigerator repair! We really do!
Hesperia Appliance Repair Brothers
9320 Hesperia Rd #101 Hesperia, CA 92345